Conditions of returns:
1. The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
2. The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
3. The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. The product must be returned with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturers box.
4. Please check if the product has any return policy or not, if the product doesn’t have any return policy, user cannot return the product.
5. Before buying any product please check the return policy of the product. Different vendors might have different return policy.
6. For device-related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, seller warranty or brand warranty could be given by the seller. For seller warranty, please contact the seller. The contact details of the seller can be found on the invoice. For more information on warranty claims please view our warranty policy.
7. Durbar holds all the rights of the balance added to its account. Durbar may refund the customer to his/her desired transactional medium but the process may take up to 1 months or more depending upon the circumstances. All cashbacks and vouchers could be subjected to change upon company decision at any given moment.
8. After getting the product user must record an unboxing video. This video will act as a proof of the product functionality. If there is any problem with the product this video needs to be uploaded when user will apply for returning a product.